Reoccurring ZFS bug, have to re-import and re-create Shared Folders

• I have a reoccurring ZFS bug that keeps happening once in a while when I reboot my server. The ZFS drives disappear and have to be imported. Annoying, but not as annoying as the next bit which is a consequence of the bug. Once imported, all the Shared Folders say N/A. OK they can be recreated, however these Shared Folders are referenced through everything that is OMV. The references need to be removed before the Shared Folder can be removed and re-created. Editing does not work as it provides an error. At first it wasn't a big deal, I just did it but I think it must be around 10 times in the last couple years and I hope to crush this bug.

Shared Folders show N/A for "Device"
    When edit is selected the following error shows. There must be an easier method to refresh these folders than going through the trouble mentioned above. Ideas would be GREATLY appreciated!

Code
    Failed to execute XPath query '//system/fstab/mntent[uuid='c7f898ea-ed1d-4fd4-9cd0-8c7b6d2ef5bc']'.
    Code
    Error #0:
    exception 'OMV\Config\DatabaseException' with message 'Failed to execute XPath query '//system/fstab/mntent[uuid='c7f898ea-ed1d-4fd4-9cd0-8c7b6d2ef5bc']'.' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/database.inc:78
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/sharemgmt.inc(231): OMV\Config\Database->get('conf.system.fil...', 'c7f898ea-ed1d-4...')
    #1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceShareMgmt->get(Array, Array)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(124): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('get', Array, Array)
    #4 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(536): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('ShareMgmt', 'get', Array, Array, 1)
    #5 {main}
  • Hi,

i think, that i have also this problem...

Code
    Fehler #0:
    OMV\Config\DatabaseException: Failed to execute XPath query '//system/fstab/mntent[uuid='fb155b1d-1a3c-4e33-97a6-2578ea094971']'. in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/database.inc:78
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/sharemgmt.inc(231): OMV\Config\Database->get('conf.system.fil...', 'fb155b1d-1a3c-4...')
    #1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceShareMgmt->get(Array, Array)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('get', Array, Array)
    #4 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(536): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('ShareMgmt', 'get', Array, Array, 1)
    #5 {main}

my pool is aviable, but the disk`s in the zfs pool are not seen in omv gui.

How has you solved the Problem? With delete the devices and fresh rescan of them?

ASRock C2550D4I - 16GB ECC - 3x WD RED 6TB (ZFS 3x6GB RaidZ1)- Lian Li PC-Q25B Mini-ITX Cube
    omv 4.1.35-1 arrakis | 64 bit |omvextrasorg 4.1.16

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von telecomic ()

• Normaly the pool should be imported correctly after a reboot. I remember a thread in the forum that ZFS wasn´t mounted after reboot. It was solved with a ZFS update: ZFS not mounting - OMV 4.x

With OMV3 there were issues with shared folders and other dependencies after exporting/importing a ZFS pool: Shared folders going N/A for device corrupts USB Backup
    The explanation of that behavior is here

I don´t know if this is solved in OMV4.

OMV 3.0.100 (Gray style)

ASRock Rack C2550D4I C0-stepping - 16GB ECC - 6x WD RED 3TB (ZFS 2x3 Striped RaidZ1) - Fractal Design Node 304 -

3x WD80EMAZ Snapraid / MergerFS-pool via eSATA - 4-Bay ICYCube MB561U3S-4S with fan-mod

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von cabrio_leo () aus folgendem Grund: typo

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!