How configure OpenVPN to connect in remote on shared folder

• Hy,
    i open this thread because i can't find a solution on this forum for my problem. This is the first time that i work with a vpn connection, so please be patient with me.
    So, i have installed openvpn plugin on my omv anf i have set up it, than i have installed on my windows client openvpn client and after have imported certificate i can established connection with openvpn.
    Now i would browse on my shared folders on omv, but i can't find it.
    But firstly, i have do this step, it's all right?
    1) I have activate smb/cfs service (i have read that it's necessary activate samba service to browse on shared folders on a vpn) and i have configured a shared folders
    2) i have create an user that can read/write that shared folders

When i'm on my lan i can browse with share folders , but this is normal because i have enabled and setup smb/cfs service on OMV, so how can i understand if vpn work?
    And, i'm a little confusing, to browse on shared folders on vpn what ip i must insert on explorer \\(?) ? I have 10.8.0.6 that i think is the ip of my client, so which is the ip of the server on a vpn? The ip with i usually connect ? So 192.168.1.87 ?

This is my opevpn server (OMV) configuration: (pt.1) (pt. 2)
    This is my openvpn client log

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!