Issues after upgrade to OMV4 (from OMV3)

• HI,

I just updated from OMV3 to OMV4 on my Bananapi. Seems to have worked quite well, but I now have some issues after installation:

Any idea how to overcome that issues?

By the way, will OMV3-Extras be automatically upgraded to OMV4-Extras or have OMV4-Extras to be installed separately (which I did)?

Thanks
    Stefan

• Offizieller Beitrag

Any idea how to overcome that issues?

Not sure if my latest changes to the mysql plugin will help but they require the omv-extras testing repo to be enabled. Give it a shot.

By the way, will OMV3-Extras be automatically upgraded to OMV4-Extras

If you have the latest omv-extras 3.x version, then it (and other omv-extras plugins) will be upgraded to the version in the 4.x repo (unless they are the same).

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Offizieller Beitrag

Has the mysql plugin been updated to no longer have dependencies on php5?

Yes, many months ago - https://github.com/OpenMediaVa…af6deb9db66eb3103b7221d34

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

• Offizieller Beitrag

Well that's interesting. I was under the impression that it was still dependent on php5 because when upgrading from OMV 3 to OMV 4, php5 seems to remain installed and cause problems.

If a 3.x plugin that is dependent on php version (nginx or mysql for example) is not upgraded for some reason, then php5 stays installed. Updating the plugin should remove the dependency and allow it to be removed. There is also a case where a plugin is dependent on php5 but has no OMV 4.x version causing the same problem.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!