Autoshutdown plugin OMV 3

• You should read the log. Also you can activate advanced logging. In the log file you should see which event prevents the NAS to shutdown.

In principle the plugin can monitor active ip adresses or adress ranges, ports, disk activity and so on.

To make a basic test you can remove all entries at "intervallo di ip" and "Sockets". Also disable "ULDL Rate" = network traffic, "HDDIO Rate" = Disk activity, "Check SMB status" = Mounted SMB shares, "Check users" = Users, that are already logged in by SSH.

Then the NAS should do a shutdown.

Next step is to define by you which event should shutdown the nas (Add relevant IP addresses, ports, ....)

OMV 3.0.100 (Gray style)

ASRock Rack C2550D4I C0-stepping - 16GB ECC - 6x WD RED 3TB (ZFS 2x3 Striped RaidZ1) - Fractal Design Node 304 -

3x WD80EMAZ Snapraid / MergerFS-pool via eSATA - 4-Bay ICYCube MB561U3S-4S with fan-mod

• I forgot that there is also a simulation mode to test the several configuration options.

OMV 3.0.100 (Gray style)

ASRock Rack C2550D4I C0-stepping - 16GB ECC - 6x WD RED 3TB (ZFS 2x3 Striped RaidZ1) - Fractal Design Node 304 -

3x WD80EMAZ Snapraid / MergerFS-pool via eSATA - 4-Bay ICYCube MB561U3S-4S with fan-mod

• Offizieller Beitrag

Where is the simulation mode?

There is a "Fake" checkbox on the settings tab.

omv 7.0-32 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.9 | compose 7.0.9 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!