"empty" shares after reinstall

• Hey all,

First post, sadly asking for help as my scenario is oddly specific.
    So I had OMV 2.2.x from way back when I built my NAS. Today when trying to add movies as I use it as a file/media server I couldn't access the shares, long story short, it was the Windows 10 doesn't support SMB1 deal and I couldn't get OMV to force SMB2 so I tried upgrading via SSH and that presented tons of errors so I thought, screw it, reinstall latest build (4.1.3-1). Installation went smooth as silk as my config is 5 seperate drives with the 500GB SSD dedicated to OS.

Now setting up shares to my other drives which contain my media it looks to apply correctly but opening the folders shows them empty. Now I think this would be permissions (as the drives in config show data) - below is the fstab as I figure that may show where the issue is to those better versed.

# <file system> <mount point> <type> <options> <dump> <pass>
    # / was on /dev/sdc1 during installation
    UUID=bb41f80c-e2ec-4d45-a213-eb6fb537d4ba / ext4 errors=remount-ro 0 1
    # swap was on /dev/sdc5 during installation
    UUID=b9ac48c0-cf76-4a44-9296-3c90bb4b9162 none swap sw 0 0
    tmpfs /tmp tmpfs defaults 0 0
    # >>> [openmediavault]
    /dev/disk/by-label/movies3 /srv/dev-disk-by-label-movies3 ext4 defaults,nofail,user_xattr,noexec,usrjquota=aquota.user,grpjquota=aquota.group,jqfmt=vfsv0,acl 0 2
    /dev/disk/by-label/movies1 /srv/dev-disk-by-label-movies1 ext4 defaults,nofail,user_xattr,noexec,usrjquota=aquota.user,grpjquota=aquota.group,jqfmt=vfsv0,acl 0 2
    /dev/disk/by-label/movies2 /srv/dev-disk-by-label-movies2 ext4 defaults,nofail,user_xattr,noexec,usrjquota=aquota.user,grpjquota=aquota.group,jqfmt=vfsv0,acl 0 2
    # <<< [openmediavault]

• Cache fixed that issue but my files still wont appear. I can see storage usage now but files still dont show. Here's what I have set:

I'm having the same issue as you, but with my USB hard drive. Even if I SSH in, the files are not there. I tried ls -a and the folder is total blank. And yet it shows that the drive is nearly filled up (I did a backup over night).

Any fix?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!