openmediavault-sensors on OMV 4

• OMV 4.x
    • Resolved

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• openmediavault-sensors on OMV 4

hi,

im currently using the latest OMV3 and i'm planing to upgrade to OMV4 maybe this weekend. do i have checked my my omv-extras plugins for omv4 support and there are a few which are lacking support:

openmediavault-jdownloader -> doesn't bother me will install linux headless version
      openmediavault-sensors -> this "suxx" i really like this plugin - so i have done a quick research and have seen that there is some development going on on git.

i'm more than willing to help debug this new version and give feedback, so maybe someone can give me a hint how to get/or create a proper deb file from this version...

thx in advice SBT

The post was edited 1 time, last by SadButTrue: //add thanks finally i have found the development thread of the sensors plugin... ().

• SadButTrue wrote:

openmediavault-sensors -> this "suxx" i really like this plugin - so i have done a quick research and have seen that there is some development going on on git.
      There is a thread regarding this in the forum
      [Sensors] OMV-Sensors in OMV 4.1.x
      Odroid HC2 - armbian - OMV4.x | Asrock Q1900DC-ITX - 16GB - 2x Seagate ST3000VN000 (rsnapshot) - 1x Intenso SSD 120GB - OMV4.x 64bit
      :!: Backup - Solutions to common problems in OMV - Must see OMV setup videos - OMV4 Documentation :!: