Inconsistency detected by ld.so .... can't login

• Hello,

I have OMV 4.1.6 builded on FSC Esprimo mini PC and it worked well. I turned it off for week or so and now when booting I have such error:

Code
    quota-initial-check.sh[319]: Inconsistency detected by ld.so: get-dynamic-info.h: 121: elf_get_dynamic_info: Assertion 'info[DT_PLTREL]->d_un.d_v al == DT+RELA'  failed

and later RPC bind portmap and SMB Daemon failed to start. When booting sequence is finish and I have log in screen I can't log in. I enter password for root (right one :) ) and after few seconds I am back on log in screen. In recovery mode I have the same situation.

Can anyone help me?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Take a look at this post on stackoverflow.com Unfortunately, it doesn't look good. It seems to boil down to a rebuild but you might find something else that would help with a google search.

The next time, consider backing up or cloning your boot drive. If you install to a USB thumb drive, it's easy to do.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!