Autoshutdown issue after update to OMV4

• Hi!

Since I've update my system to OMV4 yesterday (inplace using omv-release-upgrade) the autoshutdown plugin is not working anymore. There are some error logs in the system log:

Code
    May 21 07:18:40 HPNAS autoshutdown.sh[1004]: expr: Syntaxfehler
    May 21 07:18:40 HPNAS autoshutdown.sh[1004]: expr: SyntaxfehlerMay 21 07:18:40 HPNAS autoshutdown.sh[1004]: /usr/sbin/autoshutdown.sh: Zeile 646: [: Zu viele Argumente.

These lines repeat every three minutes.

Any hint?

• Code
    dpkg -l | grep autoshutdown
    ii  openmediavault-autoshutdown      4.0.3                          all          OpenMediaVault AutoShutdown Plugin

BTW: "Not working anymore" was derived by the system beeing up since the update. Also the autoshutdown log in the web UI ended with the update. Just found that the script ist still running and the output ist now in the boot section??

• Looks better now after re-enabling the plug-in. The syntax error is gone now. There are also some logs now in the autoshutdown section, but most of the runtime information (e.g. pingable IPs) is still in boot.

Let's see, if the system now shuts down again.

• hi, i'm also having problems with autoshutdown after moving to omv4. (installed debian then installed omv on top)
    essentially it's not hybrid-suspending

first of all autoshutdown logs shows lots of this:
    INFO: ' XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX'

then,this is what i've found:
    detailed logging shows the script is set to call systemctl hybrid
    local6 autoshutdown[6543]: INFO: ' SHUTDOWNCOMMAND is set to 'systemctl hybrid'' (configured as suspend-hybrid)
    which is unknown on my system
    # systemctl hybridUnknown operation hybrid.

so i've set it to suspend for now...

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!