Call for testers: OMV4 for ARM boards

• Yes, I did.

After the upgrade I'm on kernel 4.14.98-v7+, but still no success.

And the networks must be in range, since the pi is ~1m far from my router (as it is wired at the moment).

Edit: I've tried installing directly on the mentioned 32GB Sandisk Class10/A1 and results are exactly same. Still no wifi + kernel 4.14.34-v7+ (after letting it "finish installation" for 3 hours).
    It only goes higher after apt upgrade. But letting it finish installation always ends on 4.14.34-v7+.

• What is 1T1R?
    I will probably stick to ethernet, which is more reliable anyway.

Anyway, I would like to thank you for all the effort to help and support :)

• I can confirm Allwinner H3 family: Successfully tested Orange PI PC Plus works on the standard Orange Pi PC
    Currently running and wiping and rebuilding a 1TB laptop harddrive connected thru USB
    Seems to be working smoothly and stable at this time

• Help, in this latest build the OMV-extras PLEX repository settings are blank.

I've picked up a 2GB RPi 4, and would like to use it for a PLEX music server for a family friend but I've just recently been notified the latest PLEX release will be needed to access premium metadata:

"Starting July 1, Plex Media Server version 1.15.8 or higher will be required to continue to add music to Premium music libraries."

I'm a bit of a noob but I had previously gotten OMV+PLEX up and running on the RPi3.

• You might need to manually install the OMV-Extras package
    http://omv-extras.org/joomla/index.php/guides

That should turn on the OMV-Extra deal to install plexmediaserver

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!