Removing Entires From /Media - How?

• Okay, I have spent enough time on this and give up. No RAID and due to swapping out some bad drives over the last year I have hacked manually into config.xml and fstab but carefully made changes. Everything looks good and I've looked at both files 10 times. Yet, there are a few entries showing up in /media after a reboot that should not be there. These UUIDs are not referenced anywhere in fstab or config.xml, so where is openmediavault generating these from? They are invalid and I want them gone, yet they come back even after a reboot. What other config files do I need to hack into and change to eradicate these things? Where to look?

• I think I may have an easier way to ask this -- There is another file somewhere, other than fstab and config.xml, that is holding disk UUIDs. I need to know what other file(s) I need to check to find these old references to remove them.

I realize I created the problem by manually modifying these files to begin with, now I just want to fix it without having to start over. Any other config files that I might be able to check for these references would be appreciated.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!