duplicati plugin - access to web-interface

• Am still quite a layman in terms of Linux, network, OMV. So far, I use duplicati locally and have targeted OMV's connected usb-Hds. Works great. Now I would like to get the plugin running and fail already at getting access to the web interface.

My base: OMV 4.1.7 on Raspi 2B

Installation itself was without problem, after activation the service is reported as running in the overview.

1. Question: Which entry do I have to put in the OMV firewall? According to recommendations, I have a "reject all" at the bottom, and the exceptions for individual services. Is the following rule correct?

Input
    Source: xxx.xxx.xxx.0 / 24 (home network)
    Source Port: -
    Target: IP of the OMV in the network
    Port: 8200
    Protocol: TCP

2nd question: How do I configure local firewall, so that the web interface works?

What else is missing to use the plugin?

Thank you in advance!

OMV 6.5.0-3 | RPi 2 Mod.B V1.1 | Sandisk Extreme Pro microSD 32 GB | 3x WD7500BEKT
    OMV 6.5.0-3 | RPi 3 Mod.B | Sandisk Extreme Pro microSD 32 GB 4 | SSD 320gb

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von KlausR ()

• I finally made it by changing listen adress to 0.0.0.0 and firewall rule as shown above

OMV 6.5.0-3 | RPi 2 Mod.B V1.1 | Sandisk Extreme Pro microSD 32 GB | 3x WD7500BEKT
    OMV 6.5.0-3 | RPi 3 Mod.B | Sandisk Extreme Pro microSD 32 GB 4 | SSD 320gb

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!