[SOLVED][OMV4] Many errors on freshly installed OMV 4.0

• Failing to upgrade from 3.x to 4.x, I had to make a fresh install of OMV 4.1.7 on a Debian 9 freshly installed system.

CPU is an Intel G16170T with Kernel 4.9.0-6-amd64 and 8GB RAM.

Even if the system has been just installed, I receive MANY errors from OMV, in several sistuations, when I apply changes to the system.

These are just a few examples.

Trying to activate VirtualBox plugin:

Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; nginx -t 2>&1' with exit code '1': nginx: [emerg] invalid number of arguments in "listen" directive in /etc/nginx/sites-enabled/openmediavault-pxe:2 nginx: configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf test failed

Details:

Trying to change Web Administration automatic time-out from 5 to 30 minute:

Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; nginx -t 2>&1' with exit code '1': nginx: [emerg] invalid number of arguments in "listen" directive in /etc/nginx/sites-enabled/openmediavault-pxe:2 nginx: configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf test failed

Details:

Trying to add a shared SMB folder:

Details:

Has please someone any clue on how to fix these issues?

Thanks in advance!

• Oh gosh... I've found what happened.

There was an error with the PXE plugin which was only half configured.

In the nginx configuration page, there were two incomplete directives:

Code
    listen ;
        listen [::]:;

Instead of:

Code
    listen 8001;
        listen [::]:8001;

Will leave the post in case someone should have similar problems.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!