Deluge auth file in docker

• Anyone know where the auth file is when deluge is used via docker?
    I know when its used with the plugin from extras its here

Code
    /home/deluge-daemon/.config/deluge/auth

Thanks

• In the container's Volume and Bind Mounts | Container path, you made a setting of /config and linked that to a Host path directory. The auth file is in that Host path directory.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• I strongly suggest not running the way you are with no Container path set and therefore it not being linked to a storage location on your system that you can directly access while the container is stopped.

I use /home/fred/.config/deluge for my deluge docker's Container path /config location.

All the others are similarly located in /home/fred/.config/, ie:

/home/fred/.config/sonar
    /home/fred/.config/jackett
    /home/fred/.config/nzbget

etc.

Plex is the only exception as its /config is enormous and not suitable to place where /home is located.

--

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• You can set it the way I suggest, and once the container is started it will be created there. You can ssh in to the box, navigate to that location , and then list the files to see what's there. You should probably install a copy of Midnight Commander for things like this.

--

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!