Docker will not work with sharedfolder

• So after learning loads about docker I wiped omv and reinstall it again now I can't get docker to work at all (4th clean install now)

Code
    Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; docker images 2>&1' with exit code '1': Cannot connect to the Docker daemon at unix:///var/run/docker.sock. Is the docker daemon running?

Code
    Error #0:
    OMV\ExecException: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; docker images 2>&1' with exit code '1': Cannot connect to the Docker daemon at unix:///var/run/docker.sock. Is the docker daemon running? in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/process.inc:175
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/docker.inc(1534): OMV\System\Process->execute(Array)
    #1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceDocker->getDockerRepo(Array, Array)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('getDockerRepo', Array, Array)
    #4 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(536): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Docker', 'getDockerRepo', Array, Array, 1)
    #5 {main}
  • I worked it out in the end after hours and hours and the fix was so simple...

After adding the shared folder just wait about 30 seconds than click apply. Works everytime.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!