Fresh 4.x Install - how to migrate 3.x settings

• Hi All,

On my 3.x install (which has been upgraded from 2.x) it is quite dirty because i install openkm and some other stuff outside of docker or plugins.
    the current config is taking about 23Gb on my 32Gb system drive which occasionally causes a problem with log files, etc that are not being auto deleted.

For this reason, i want to do a fresh 4.x install on a new 32gb drive.
    I have a large set of firewall rules amongst other settings that i want to retain, so i need to migrate the settings from the old system 3.x

Can someone offer some instructions on the process please. specially;
    - retain media drives / settings
    - retain firewall settings
    - retain plugins and settings

cheers

• It is not possible to import any OMV related configuration and settings from an old install into a new fresh from scratch install. Everything will have to be set up again from scratch via the web GUI if you are starting with a fresh install of OMV 4. You can retain a copy of the config.xml file to use as reference while doing the new configuration.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!