Can't Start ubuntu:latest container

• I'm trying to fire up a vanilla ubuntu:latest, tried both xenial and bionic, and it doesn't start. There's no log either. it just says failed. Any ideas how to troubleshoot this?

I am trying to run up the same container but I can´t. The status show me all the time "Restarting".

Finally, do you get it?

• Usually those type of container (Barr os) don’t have any applications. They must run interactively, something the plugin cannot do. You need to drop down to cli to start them.

Anything in particular you want to do with this container?

I want to run a python script permanently. This script is about a telegram bot, that allows to send torrents from telegram.

Is a useful tool to semi-autodownload films, tv shows or another thing sending the torrents.

I have this guide (in Spanish). The guide is based on the Synology OS.

Maybe there are other options to do the same thing.

Addicted to OMV

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von tzinm ()

• Usually those type of container (Barr os) don’t have any applications. They must run interactively, something the plugin cannot do. You need to drop down to cli to start them.

This :)

I want to run a python script permanently.

You can make your own dockerfile and generate your custom image you will start with entrypoint that use your script ;)

• This :)

You can make your own dockerfile and generate your custom image you will start with entrypoint that use your script ;)

I know this functionality about docker but I have to learn how can I implement what I want.

First I will search a container that I can use for my goal.

Thank you and @subzero79 for the reply.

• Offizieller Beitrag

First I will search a container that I can use for my goal.

You can use that one, but your approach is partially wrong. Once you play around and have a working app, you need to transform all your steps into a Dockerfile so an image can be created and then run anywhere. You can read more in docker documentation on how to create apps, or look at the source code of other docker apps, like linuxserver etc.

• You can use that one, but your approach is partially wrong. Once you play around and have a working app, you need to transform all your steps into a Dockerfile so an image can be created and then run anywhere. You can read more in docker documentation on how to create apps, or look at the source code of other docker apps, like linuxserver etc.

Now I have some clues to start searching information.

Thanks!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!