#!/usr/bin/php on webgui

• #!/usr/bin/php is displayed on the web-gui, and i can't login.

I have reset the webgui password, but that did not help, i think I messed up a config file somewhere. Not sure what one to look at.

• I am trying to setup freepbx, along with openmediavault. The first thing I did that lead to the problem would be running the freepbx install script I have, that lead to a error 503.
    After that I was trying to fix the config files, as php was not working. I have got php working but, but now that that message.

I should also add that #!/usr/bin/php is on the top left part of the page trying to blend in with the background.

• here is the link http://www.corenetworks.com.au…n_asterisk_freepbx_script th exact script is debian_6.0_squeeze_pbx_0.9.sh.gz
    I changed the aptitude command to apt-get in that script.

dpkg -l | grep php

• Be patient on this one... Let some more moderators or even Volker see it. I haven't seen this issue before but obviously something happened to php on the install of the freepbx. You should be able to run that with OMV though.

• If I remove the folder /etc/php5/apache2
    this is added after #1/usr/bin/php

Code
    Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /var/www/openmediavault/index.php:2) in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/session.inc on line 45

and when trying to login it shows 'An error has occured'

Code
    <br />
    <b>Fatal error</b>:  Call to undefined function pam_auth() in <b>/var/www/openmediavault/rpc/authentication.inc</b> on line <b>63</b><br />

If i remove the text #!/usr/bin/php from /var/www/openmediavault/index.php the text at the top left of the gui goes away and I only get the 'An error has occured' windows showing the same error as before

Update
    I forgot I also removed

Code
    <FilesMatch \.php$>
            FcgidWrapper /var/www/openmediavault/php-fcgi .php
            SetHandler fcgid-script
            Options +ExecCGI
        </FilesMatch>

from /etc/apache2/openmediavault-webgui.d/default.conf if that is left in all i get is 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable

• Zitat von "tekkbebe"

You cannot remove this folder':

/etc/php5/apache2

I'm looking the other part...

the reason I removed /etc/php5/apache2 is I installed openmediavault in a VirtualMachine I created to try and figure this out and it is not there

Update
    index.php

• This is the beginning of my file. So that is supposed to be there:

PHP
    #!/usr/bin/php
    <?php
    /**
     * This file is part of OpenMediaVault.
     * @license   http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html GPL Version 3
     * @author    Volker Theile <volker.theile@openmediavault.org>
     * @copyright Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Volker Theile

I'm not the php guy here. Give some more time and let some other moderators look at this.

• Zitat von "tekkbebe"

Give some more time and let some other moderators look at this.

I Will, but when I try something I like to update what I have tried.

if this is a bad thing let me know

I put back
    #!/usr/bin/php
    it shows on page again
    and

Code
    <FilesMatch \.php$>
            SetHandler fcgid-script
            Options +ExecCGI
        </FilesMatch>

went back to error 503
    changed it to

Code
    <FilesMatch \.php$>
            SetHandler application/x-httpd-php
            Options +ExecCGI
        </FilesMatch>

error 503 went away but i still have the warning and login errors

• /etc/apache2/openmediavault-webgui.d/default.conf should be this:

• I got it working (I think).
    I restored all the webpage files and config. I also removed the folder /etc/php5/apache2 and removed /etc/apache2/mods-enabled/php5.conf and php5.load

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!