WebUI certificate not renewed even if letsencrypt certificat is

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• WebUI certificate not renewed even if letsencrypt certificat is

Hi,

I'm facing a strange thing.
      My certificate is just been renewed last week and I cannot connect to OMV WebUI due to the old certificat expiration date !!
      The renew was made by CLI with : certbot renew as I was forced to open my port 80 so that letsencrypt renewal works.

Brainfuck Source Code

1. root@home-server:~# certbot certificates
      2. Saving debug log to /var/log/letsencrypt/letsencrypt.log
      3. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      4. Found the following certs:
      5. Certificate Name: FAMILLE-BOCQUET.FR
      6. Domains: home-server.famille-bocquet.fr
      7. Expiry Date: 2018-09-02 10:47:40+00:00 (VALID: 80 days)
      8. Certificate Path: /etc/letsencrypt/live/FAMILLE-BOCQUET.FR/fullchain.pem
      9. Private Key Path: /etc/letsencrypt/live/FAMILLE-BOCQUET.FR/privkey.pem
      10. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Display All
      But it seems that the new certificate haven't been update for the web server.

How can I fix this ?

Thx
      Lian Li PC-V354 with Be Quiet fans | Gigabyte GA-G33M-DS2R | Intel E8400@3,6Ghz | 6GB DDR2 RAM
      1x500MB SSD for System/Backup | 7x2To HDD with ZFS RAIDz2 for Datas/Snapshots