error when mounting USB drive, can't run USB backup, Failed to read file '/tmp/bgstatusAiup1I' (size=0).

• Hello,
    I recently did a clean install on OMV and went from 0.7 to 4.
    I have a USB backup drive with a previous copy of a backup from when it was 0.7.
    I'm unsure if that info is pertinent.

I plugged in the USB some days ago and forgot about it.
    Today i went into file systems and mounted the drive like i usually did.
    When i went to USB backup i set up a new job with the same settings as before. When i tried to run the job it failed with a message saying the drive was not mounted.
    I went back to the file system and sure enough it said it wasn't mounted (even though i had mounted it before).
    I reboot OMV with the drive still connected.
    Now when i go to the File Systems page i immediately get an error

Failed to read file '/tmp/bgstatusmeBQE3' (size=0).

in the background the page loads as normal and show the USB drive (dev/sdc1) as mounted

The details of the error are:

/dev/sda1ext470.90 GiB63.49 GiB3.76 GiB
    3.76 GiB
    YesYesOnline

/dev/sdb1dataext42.69 TiB547.25 GiB2.01 TiB
    2.01 TiB
    YesYesOnline

/dev/sdc1My Bookntfs3.64 TiB1.68 TiB1.95 TiB
    1.95 TiB
    YesNoOnline

Error
    Failed to read file '/tmp/bgstatusZR7vTz' (size=0).

Error
    Failed to read file '/tmp/bgstatusAiup1I' (size=0).

Error
    Failed to read file '/tmp/bgstatusmeBQE3' (size=0).

Error #0:OMV\Exception: Failed to read file '/tmp/bgstatusmeBQE3' (size=0). in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/json/file.inc:199Stack trace:#0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/json/file.inc(214): OMV\Json\File->getContents()
    #1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(314): OMV\Json\File->read()
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(544): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->finalizeBgProcStatus('/tmp/bgstatusme...', '', Object(OMV\Exception))
    #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(159): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->execBgProc(Object(Closure))
    #4 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/filesystemmgmt.inc(461): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethodBg('getList', Array, Array)
    #5 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceFileSystemMgmt->getListBg(Array, Array)
    #6 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #7 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('getListBg', Array, Array)
    #8 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(536): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('FileSystemMgmt', 'getListBg', Array, Array, 1)
    #9 {main}

Any ideas?
    I haven't tried running a backup again but have posted in this forum as i think this is the most appropriate.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!