Dropbox / Google drive on OMV?

• Is there a way to have a Dropbox and (or) GoogleDrive (Insync or otherwise) to work with OMV?
    I don't intend those as backup - so I guess it rules out duplicati plugin.

I want the Dropbox / GDrive folder to be accessible through SMB share I have already running - thus I won't have to install Dropbox / Google Drive on the clients. Thus it would be available to the clients through smb and I'd have a handy folder to throw stuff that I need when I'm on the go :) - and I wouldn't waste space.

Any ideas whether it is doable (how?)? I have such setup on a regular Linux machine and it works great (had to set up some cron jobs that change file permissions as I couldn't figure it out through Dropbox / Insync) - would love to have it on OMV.

• Offizieller Beitrag

It currently isn't possible from the web interface. A dropbox or google drive plugin would have to be created. Maybe explain how you set that up on your regular machine and I could tell you if a plugin could be made.

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• I've been trawling the net/forums in anticipation of getting my hardware to setup my first server. While looking for something similar I found InSync which seems to allow you to sync with a Google drive. I need to look into it a bit more myself and watch the video TechnoDadLife did, I think it's paid but might be something you're looking for?

• Offizieller Beitrag

I've been trawling the net/forums in anticipation of getting my hardware to setup my first server. While looking for something similar I found InSync which seems to allow you to sync with a Google drive. I need to look into it a bit more myself and watch the video TechnoDadLife did, I think it's paid but might be something you're looking for?

The only program I paid for. Absolutely flawless. I've used it about 3yrs.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!