Dropbox / Google drive on OMV?

• OMV 4.x
    • Dropbox / Google drive on OMV?

Is there a way to have a Dropbox and (or) GoogleDrive (Insync or otherwise) to work with OMV?
      I don't intend those as backup - so I guess it rules out duplicati plugin.

I want the Dropbox / GDrive folder to be accessible through SMB share I have already running - thus I won't have to install Dropbox / Google Drive on the clients. Thus it would be available to the clients through smb and I'd have a handy folder to throw stuff that I need when I'm on the go :) - and I wouldn't waste space.

Any ideas whether it is doable (how?)? I have such setup on a regular Linux machine and it works great (had to set up some cron jobs that change file permissions as I couldn't figure it out through Dropbox / Insync) - would love to have it on OMV.
    • It currently isn't possible from the web interface. A dropbox or google drive plugin would have to be created. Maybe explain how you set that up on your regular machine and I could tell you if a plugin could be made.
      omv 4.1.8.2 arrakis | 64 bit | 4.15 proxmox kernel | omvextrasorg 4.1.8
      omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github.com/OpenMediaVault-Plugin-Developers

Please read this before posting a question.
      Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!