Run PHP Script Every Minute

• I have a PHP script that I wrote that I would like to execute once every minute. To do this, I have added a scheduled job for it via the OMV WebUI, but I cannot get it to execute once every minute. The only way I can get it to run is by clicking the "Run" button in the UI. Does anyone have any suggestions? I have posted a screenshot of my configuration settings below.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Uncheck the every n minute and replace the 1 with a star.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Offizieller Beitrag

Okay, I have made that change, but it still appears to not be working properly.

I would change two things:

First, specify the full path for php - /usr/bin/php
    Second, put the script in a filesystem that isn't mounted noexec (all data drives are mounted noexec). If you don't think that is it, at least put the leading slash in front of sharedfolders

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• I would change two things:
    First, specify the full path for php - /usr/bin/php
    Second, put the script in a filesystem that isn't mounted noexec (all data drives are mounted noexec). If you don't think that is it, at least put the leading slash in front of sharedfolders

Thanks! It looks like using /usr/bin/php as well as moving the script to an exec-mounted folder worked! For anyone else who comes along with a similar problem, I am not sure if either of those things had any effect individually, as I decided to make both changes in one go.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!