OMV 4 Raspberry Pi Union Filesystems Pool Creation Error

• Hello, i have the latest build of OMV for Raspberry Pi, and im trying to merge (pool) 4 drives using Union Filesystems.

The drives are connected via usb to the pi, they are in a 4-BAY usb enclosure made by mediasonic. They all have data on them, and they are ntfs formatted.

I see the drives in OMV, but when it try to create the pool i get this :

Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; mount -v '/srv/4ff9f4ed-be4f-4c2b-8761-fe00c4adb7a2' 2>&1' with exit code '1': mount: /etc/fstab: parse error at line 11 -- ignoredmount: can't find /srv/4ff9f4ed-be4f-4c2b-8761-fe00c4adb7a2 in /etc/fstab

I do see the /srv/4ff9f4ed-be4f-4c2b-8761-fe00c4adb7a2 in mounts

Do i need to change any creation options when i go into Union Filesystems ? Im using the defaults

Thanks !!

• Found it, i renamed the ntfs drives, they had spaces in the labels. That fixed it !

Now i have another issue, i can't get the drive pool to appear as a single share, so i see all folders from the 4 disks in 1 share. Anyone ? :\

• Offizieller Beitrag

so i see all folders from the 4 disks in 1 share. Anyone ? :\

That is what it is supposed to do. Not sure what the problem is?

omv 7.0-32 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.9 | compose 7.0.9 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!