Query on overriding plugin defaults

• Quick one - I have heavily customised my sshd_config - including changing default algorithms.
    If I change the config in the UI, it always replaces my config with the default - is there a template "base" config hiding that can be fettled?

• If you place your customizations in the Extra Options box of the UI, they will not be disturbed.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• There are OMV Environment Variables that possibly may allow control of the settings you want to manipulate. And there used to be a web page that listed them all. But this page has gone missing, and my two attempts at asking what happened to the page have been viewed 168 times but gone unanswered.

However, below is from sshd_config(5) and indicates how to enable/disable ciphers. I see nothing in the default OMV sshd_config enabling or disabling any of these, so AFAIK the defaults are used, and you should be able to manipulate these via Extra Options. Have you tried this yet?

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von gderf ()

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!