Sonarr And NZBGet Stopped Talking - JSonRPC ReceiveFailure

• No config changes made, have OMV4 with everyone running in their own Docker. Today, Sonarr throwing errors starting this evening.

Unable to communicate with NZBGet. Unable to connect to NzbGet. Error getting response stream (ReadDoneAsync2): ReceiveFailure: 'http://localhost:6789/jsonrpc'

Tried a restart of NZBGet and Sonarr docker containers and also a full OMV reboot. Problem came right back.

Log had an error about not being able to access config.xml, I checked and it did look like some of the permissions got screwed up on the config folder somehow. I changed it to 777 and back to the same as my Radarr user in the hopes it would at least fix things. Now the config.xml write error is gone, and I get a new error. Latest in log:

Log:

Address already in use. This can happen if another instance of Sonarr is already running another application is using the same port (default: 8989) or the user has insufficient permissions

Not sure what to do. Help?

• Thought I had resolved this earlier but didn't. I eventually moved NZBGet to a different port and changed sonarr to talk to it on that port instead and it seems happy again. Somehow 6789 got corrupted.

• Still having this issue, bumping in case anyone else is as well. Radarr is fine. Sonarr running in a docker on openmediavault, even after updating the docker container, is throwing jsonrpc errors trying to reach NZBGet. Radarr with the same settings is fine leading me to believe it's something with Sonarr's docker container on OMV. If I learn more or find a fix I'll share here.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!