Countless NFS errors, something about RPC Service

• Trying to use NFS service as well as mounting an external NFS share using remotemount plugin, getting numerous errors:

I received the same errors on a fresh update & reboot as well. Something's broken and "OMVRPCService" seems to be referenced frequently?

• I am seeing the same error, when I try to add and NFS share:

• Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; systemctl start 'nfs-kernel-server' 2>&1' with exit code '1': Job for nfs-server.service failed because the control process exited with error code.See "systemctl status nfs-server.service" and "journalctl -xe" for details.

Yeah i also get the same.

To add i also get this when i try to get the status, a reinstall did also not help.

• Maybe i found the error,
    It seems to be bad Syntax in the Export list, when i checked the "nano /etc/exports" file i found that the Mask of the IP Range was changed from 24 = "$.

I also saw this then in OMV i'm 100% sure i put in 24 for some reason it got changed to "$ i changed it back in OMV to 24 and now it seems to work.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!