Plex Media Server isn't running

• Hello, first I'll sorry for my bad english.
    Since yesterday I got a own build NAS with OMV4 and installed omv-extras.

Now I'll try to enable the Plex Media Server on "OMV-Extras". The green button is activated but there are no Plex Media Server area in my control panel of OMV.

The Dashboard isn't showing the Plex Server too.

What can I do?

• I deinstalled omv-extras and try to install extras 4.1.9 and following is showing:

• Offizieller Beitrag

What can I do?

Read Problem #1 here - Solutions to common problems

I deinstalled omv-extras and try to install extras 4.1.9 and following is showing:

Looks like your dns server is not set in the Network section. Read Problem #6 here - Solutions to common problems

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Looks like your dns server is not set in the Network section. Read Problem #6 here - Solutions to common problems

Thank you, so i checked the "Advanced Settings" under system -> network and there are no DNS Server typed in.

cmd ipconfig /all said my DNS-Server is 192.168.2.1 like my static Gateway. So can I use the same for DNS and what elese I have to fill in there under advanced options?

• Offizieller Beitrag

So can I use the same for DNS and what elese I have to fill in there under advanced options?

You can use the same dns or google's dns server (8.8.8.8) or there are others. You shouldn't have to change anything else in the advanced options. Actually, you only need the dns server box filled out if you are using a static ip.

• You can use the same dns or google's dns server (8.8.8.8) or there are others. You shouldn't have to change anything else in the advanced options. Actually, you only need the dns server box filled out if you are using a static ip.

Great! Thank you very much. OMV-Extras is installed but Plex Media Server is stuck at:

Code
    Get:7 http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian stretch/main amd64 git-core all 1:2.11.0-3+deb9u3 [1416 B]
    • Offizieller Beitrag

OMV-Extras is installed but Plex Media Server is stuck at:

That is a repo issue. Not much we can do about that. I do recommend running plex in a docker instead of using the plex. OMV + Docker plugin media server (Plex, PlexPy, Ombi, Libresonic, NZBGet, ruTorrent, Sonarr, Radarr, Mylar, and more) and Installation and Setup Videos - Beginning, Intermediate and Advanced should help.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!