Cannot install openmediavault-forkeddaapd 4.0.7-1

• I am trying to install the forked daap, but get the following errors:

The following packages have unmet dependencies:
    openmediafault-forkeddaapd : Depends: forked-daapd but it is not going to be installed

E: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages

• # apt-get install forked-daapd
    Reading package lists... Done
    Building dependency tree
    Reading state information... Done
    Some packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have
    requested an impossible situation or if you are using the unstable
    distribution that some required packages have not yet been created
    or been moved out of Incoming.
    The following information may help to resolve the situation:

The following packages have unmet dependencies:
    forked-daapd : Depends: libavfilter6 (>= 7:3.2.4) but it is not going to be installed or
    libavfilter-extra6 (>= 7:3.2.4) but it is not going to be installed
    Depends: libswscale4 (>= 7:3.2.4) but it is not going to be installed
    E: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.

It is the same result using install -f

• When I try to use apt-get update, I get some weirdness such as:

Fetched 776 kB in 4s (156 kB/s)
    Exception ignored in: <function WeakValueDictionary.__init__.<locals>.remove at 0x7624b390>
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "/usr/lib/python3.5/weakref.py", line 117, in remove
    TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not callable

And then I get lots of:

Reading package lists... Done
    W: Target Packages (main/binary-armhf/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:7 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/openmediavault-kernel-backports.list:1
    W: Target Packages (main/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:7 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/openmediavault-kernel-backports.list:1
    W: Target Contents-deb (main/Contents-armhf) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:7 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/openmediavault-kernel-backports.list:1
    W: Target Contents-deb (main/Contents-all) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:7 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/openmediavault-kernel-backports.list:1

• OK, so I ran firstaid and cleaned out everything that could be cleaned out, deleted one extra line from sources.list, ran apt-get update and tried again, and it worked. I still have the weakref.py error, and I have not yet found the thread that gives a simple delete/replace to fix it, but as long as things are working, I'll wait for a subsequent release to fix it.

I fixed the main issue, I just don't know how!

• Offizieller Beitrag

still have the weakref.py error, and I have not yet found the thread that gives a simple delete/replace to fix it

sudo wget -O /usr/lib/python3.5/weakref.py https://raw.githubusercontent.com/python/cpython/9cd7e17640a49635d1c1f8c2989578a8fc2c1de6/Lib/weakref.py

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!