No Web/SSH Access

• OMV 4.x
    • No Web/SSH Access

What I know:
      While administrating Docker containers I was getting 'Communication Error' pop-ups
      I was then unable to reboot the computer via the web
      I pushed the power button on the computer which setoff the shutdown sequence

Booted the box up, having keyboard and display connected, logged in as root. I am unable to connect via Web/SSH. I do have same IP and am able to connect to Internet.

Where should I start?
      OMV 4.x on intel
    • Can you ping your OMV box from your PC?
      If you can't ping it, you most likely have a network issue somewhere.
      Either you got some network configuration issue on the OMV box, or your router/DNS server somehow.
      OMV-firstaid allows you to potentially change some faulty settings.

I mean, it's hard to even guess what's gone wrong.
      OMV 4.x Gigabyte Z270N-WiFi, i7-6700K@3GHz, 16GB DDR4-3000, 4x 4TB Toshiba N300, 1x 60GB Corsair GT SSD
    • ajaja wrote:

Where should I start?
      I found this but unfortunately the op solved it anyway and the thread never concluded with an answer, but the command df -h does give the relevant output these are the first few lines of my own omv:

Source Code

1. Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on
      2. udev 2.0G 0 2.0G 0% /dev
      3. tmpfs 396M 22M 374M 6% /run
      4. /dev/sde1 28G 5.1G 22G 20% /
      As you can see /dev/sde1 my boot device has 22G of available space....further googling I found this whilst this is an Ubuntu solution the principle should be the same.
      Raid is not a backup! Would you go skydiving without a parachute?
    • ajaja wrote:

How might I troubleshoot my in ability to get SSH and Web interface?
      Login locally and look at the output of journalctl -xe and omv-engined -df
      omv 4.1.11 arrakis | 64 bit | 4.15 proxmox kernel | omvextrasorg 4.1.11
      omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please read this before posting a question and this and this for docker questions.
      Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!