Content directory in nginx

• I installed the nginx plugin and it works. When I go to http:/ip, the nginx welcome web appears.

My problem is that I want to load content from another directory. I have added the pool, the server, shared different folders, but I always see the welcome web.

For more that I have looked for, I have not been able to find information to solve the problem.

Does anyone know what may be happening to me?

Thank you.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hard to help without know how the plugin is configured. I assume you are using port-based? If so, are you putting the port in your url? If you are using name-based, then you have to have reverse-dns setup and working.

omv 7.0-32 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.9 | compose 7.0.9 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Yes, I use port, and I putting de port like ip:9080

Always show index.html from /usr/share/nginx/html. I share a www folder in other disk with rights to www-data and 775, and other probes, but never show some different page to index.html on /usr/share/nginx/html.

If I copy a folder with, for example, pydio, and I try ip:9080/pydio it work, but I want do it to /shareholders/www/pydio

Thanks.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Are the pages you are putting there php? If so, does the user you select for the pool have permissions to the file? This situation is very difficult to debug when the config, files, and permissions are unknown.

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.9 | compose 7.0.9 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

• I try with a simple index.html, owner www-data, and group same, only show files in /usr/share/nginx/html. I follow deferents installations from diferentes webs with the same effect.

If you know any tutorial to follow, I can do it and post results.

• Offizieller Beitrag

If you know any tutorial to follow, I cannot do it and post results.

I wrote these instructions for wordpress a long time ago but they should still work - Nginx

• Offizieller Beitrag

It has to be a permissions issue.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!