Upgrade Kernel 4.17: ZFS: Unable to set "noop" scheduler for /dev/sdd1 (sdd): 256

• OMV 4.x
    • Update

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New

Hi, did you recognize any problems with zfs after a week of using kernel 4.17?

Regards Hoppel
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      frontend software - android tv | libreelec | win10 | kodi krypton
      frontend hardware - nvidia shield tv | odroid c2 | yamaha rx-a1020 | quadral chromium style 5.1 | samsung le40-a789r2 | harmony smart control
      -------------------------------------------
      backend software - debian | kernel 4.4 lts | proxmox | openmediavault | zfs raid-z2 | docker | emby | vdr | vnsi | fhem
      backend hardware - supermicro x11ssh-ctf | xeon E3-1240L-v5 | 64gb ecc | 8x4tb wd red | digital devices max s8
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    • New

hoppel118 wrote:

Hi, did you recognize any problems with zfs after a week of using kernel 4.17?

Regards Hoppel
      I haven't had any. I've checked all status on the pools and they show healthy. And no errors so far.
      I've just rebooted after this last update and I'm still getting ZFS: Unable to set "noop" scheduler for /dev/sdd1 (sdd): 256 etc. for the pool