Plex installation problem

• Plex installation problem

I try to install Plex plugin. Middle of the installation raspian crashed. Now when i open openmediavault in my browser it says this: "Failed to execute XPath query '//services/plexmediaserver'." and when i try to uninstall plex plugin it says this: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; export DEBIAN_FRONTEND=noninteractive; apt-get --yes --auto-remove --purge remove openmediavault-plexmediaserver 2>&1' with exit code '100': E : dpkg was interrupted, you must manually run 'dpkg --configure -a' to correct the problem."

and when press show details:

Error #0:OMV\ExecException: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; export DEBIAN_FRONTEND=noninteractive; apt-get --yes --auto-remove --purge remove openmediavault-plexmediaserver 2>&1' with exit code '100': E:dpkg was interrupted, you must manually run 'dpkg --configure -a' to correct the problem. in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/pluginmgmt.inc:151Stack trace:#0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(565): OMVRpcServicePluginMgmt->{closure}('/tmp/bgstatuseS...', '/tmp/bgoutputLo...')#1 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/pluginmgmt.inc(155): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->execBgProc(Object(Closure))#2 [internal function]: OMVRpcServicePluginMgmt->remove(Array, Array)#3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('remove', Array, Array)#5 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(536): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Plugin', 'remove', Array, Array, 1)#6 {main}

Im pretty newbie with this kind of stuff so can somebody help me?
      and sorry my bad english.... :)
    • Users Online 1

1 Guest