Failed to execute command BitTorrent (transmissionbt 4.0)

• Hi folks! I have been searching for like 2 days and cant find any helpfull content on my problem. Pretty new to linux so be nice ;)

Running this on my Raspberry 3 b+.
    Created a sheared folder
    Installed the transmission plugin
    When i go to the "BitTorrent" menu and want to add a download folder i get this error

Code
    Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; omv-mkconf transmissionbt 2>&1' with exit code '2': /usr/share/openmediavault/mkconf/transmissionbt: 60: local: EXT/Filmer: bad variable name

Have a NTFS USB HDD connected so i dont have the "ACL" options... thats right ah? :D

Hope someone can help me out!

• i found solution ! ;]

i have two servers:
    1. server on OMV3 - with "diskOne" is USB NTFS disk - transmission work excellently
    2. server on OMV4 - with "diskOne" is USB NTFS disk - transmission when set download folder, get error:

Code
    Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; omv-mkconf transmissionbt 2>&1' with exit code '2': /usr/share/openmediavault/mkconf/transmissionbt: 60: local: EXT/Filmer: bad variable name

But, with new disk "diskTwo":
    2. server on OMV4 - with "diskTwo" is USB NTFS disk - transmission set download folder ! - work ! - all work excellently

what was the problem ? let's check:

"diskOne":

"diskTwo":

and now the question:
    Why transmission with "DiskOne" work only in OMV3 ?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!