Unreferenced Shared Folder cannot be 'mounted/unmounted'

• Hello, this is my first post to the OMV forums. Overall I have been having good success with everything, but a problem has just cropped up in the past night or so...

So I'm having an issue with a shared folder currently, where anytime I try to make any configuration change I get an error that says to the effect that one of my shared folders could not be mounted/unmounted.

Fuller error from OMV GUI:

Code
    Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; systemctl stop 'sharedfolders-Backups.mount' 2>&1' with exit code '1': Job for sharedfolders-Backups.mount failed. See "systemctl status sharedfolders-Backups.mount" and "journalctl -xe" for details

And upon trying "systemctl status sharedfolders-Backups.mount" I get the following from the terminal:
    root@openmediavault:/sharedfolders/Backups# systemctl status sharedfolders-Backups.mount

Not entirely sure what's happening here. This seems to happen on any change regarding any of the shared folders, not just the Backups one. Currently the Backups folder is unreferenced and shows as such in the OMV GUI. The delete option is even un-greyed, however when I select it I get the same errors above again.

Any help pointing me in the right direction would be appreciated. I apologize if this is a common problem - but I haven't really found anything similar on the forums, usually the issue is having the folder be referenced, which I have made very sure it is unreferenced.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!