OMV LDAP Integration

• I'm having some issue with the ldap plugin (4.0.6-1). Upon entering all the specific details and saving the configurations, it failed to apply, resulting in the error message below:

Error #0:

OMV\ExecException: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; systemctl start 'smbd' 2>&1' with exit code '1': Job for smbd.service failed because the control process exited with error code.

See "systemctl status smbd.service" and "journalctl -xe" for details. in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/process.inc:175

Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/systemctl.inc(86): OMV\System\Process->execute(Array, 1)
    #1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/systemctl.inc(104): OMV\System\SystemCtl->exec('start', NULL, false)
    #2 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/module/samba.inc(62): OMV\System\SystemCtl->enable(true)
    #3 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(194): OMVModuleSamba->startService()
    #4 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceConfig->applyChanges(Array, Array)
    #5 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #6 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(149): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChanges', Array, Array)
    #7 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(565): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->OMV\Rpc\{closure}('/tmp/bgstatusIW...', '/tmp/bgoutputvr...')
    #8 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(159): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->execBgProc(Object(Closure))
    #9 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(213): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethodBg('applyChanges', Array, Array)
    #10 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceConfig->applyChangesBg(Array, Array)
    #11 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #12 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChangesBg', Array, Array)
    #13 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(536): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Config', 'applyChangesBg', Array, Array, 1)
    #14 {main}

I deployed an OMV from scratch and installed the ldap plugin. Still failed to apply the ldap configurations. Has anyone encounter this issue before? I'm kinda stuck now :(

• Hello,

got the same error. I need just to setup to a ldap user database in first step and then use it to authenticate out of a php script with PHP/LDAP Essentials. I have no Windows Server etc. ..

Error:

Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; systemctl start 'smbd' 2>&1' with exit code '1': Job for smbd.service failed because the control process exited with error code.See "systemctl status smbd.service" and "journalctl -xe" for details.
    Error #0:OMV\ExecException: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; systemctl start 'smbd' 2>&1' with exit code '1': Job for smbd.service failed because the control process exited with error code.See "systemctl status smbd.service" and "journalctl -xe" for details. in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/process.inc:175Stack trace:#0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/systemctl.inc(86): OMV\System\Process->execute(Array, 1)#1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/systemctl.inc(104): OMV\System\SystemCtl->exec('start', NULL, false)#2 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/module/samba.inc(62): OMV\System\SystemCtl->enable(true)#3 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(194): OMVModuleSamba->startService()#4 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceConfig->applyChanges(Array, Array)#5 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#6 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(149): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChanges', Array, Array)#7 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(536): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->OMV\Rpc\{closure}('/tmp/bgstatusy0...', '/tmp/bgoutput8C...')#8 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(159): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->execBgProc(Object(Closure))#9 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(213): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethodBg('applyChanges', Array, Array)#10 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceConfig->applyChangesBg(Array, Array)#11 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#12 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChangesBg', Array, Array)#13 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(536): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Config', 'applyChangesBg', Array, Array, 1)#14 {main}

Can anyone help? Does the LDAP PlugIn Work. When this is running where can I add more users? Or maybe its better to do it in the shell and configurate it there?

Fractal Node(NAS): ASRock J4105 Gemini Lake Celeron, 8GB G-Skill DDR4,4xWDRed 2TB, Raid Controller, Kingston 120GB SSD(OS: Proxomx VE ->VM: OMV 4(Arrakis))

LC Power inkl. HotSwap(Client), Gigabyte Gaming X Board,AMD FX8320, 16GB G-SkillDDR3, 1xWDBlue 1TB, 1xM.2 128 GB Sandisk(OS: Win10), 1x128GB SSD, 2xAOC ISP 21,5"

Sonstiges: Rasperry PI3, Sony Powerbook, UHD Samsung TV, GigaBit-LAN

• I just have the LDAP Plug In on OMV and I thought that would be enough for my purposes. I want to create a database on LDAP Server, so I can create a authenticated log in out of a php repository via PHP/LDAP Functions.

I need a user database connected to a specific URL inside my Intranet...

Fractal Node(NAS): ASRock J4105 Gemini Lake Celeron, 8GB G-Skill DDR4,4xWDRed 2TB, Raid Controller, Kingston 120GB SSD(OS: Proxomx VE ->VM: OMV 4(Arrakis))

LC Power inkl. HotSwap(Client), Gigabyte Gaming X Board,AMD FX8320, 16GB G-SkillDDR3, 1xWDBlue 1TB, 1xM.2 128 GB Sandisk(OS: Win10), 1x128GB SSD, 2xAOC ISP 21,5"

Sonstiges: Rasperry PI3, Sony Powerbook, UHD Samsung TV, GigaBit-LAN

• Hi community, I have already set up a fileserver with OMV5.5.4-1 and its integrated with ADDC (Samba4 or Microsoft active Directory, tested in both solutions) using winbind. I m able to manage the files sharing using the Explorer form a computer of the domain with admin privileges. I tried with sssd but winbind was the final choice and it works.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!