SnapRAID daily sync detects no changes unless I reboot

• I have the SnapRAID plugin installed on OMV 4.x. I have enabled the script to run a daily sync very early every morning. I use automated download programs to fetch new media and I am notified on these events. At time when I am sure that new files have been added to my SnapRAID protected drives, the script will show a result of no files added/removed, and therefore, will skip the sync event. However, if I simply reboot and manually force the script to run again, the new files are found and the script completes correctly.

Any idea as to what could be happening that is fixed with a reboot?

• Anything in the snapraid.log file, if there is one?

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• The SnapRAID items in the system log presented in OMV's web UI just indicate that the diff was run, no changes were found, so the sync command was skipped. I had rebooted the system Friday before I posted my initial question, so it's been working correctly for a few days. When it eventually fails to detect new files, I'll have a look around for a more detailed log.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!