Help with omv-engined error

• Hello fine folks, I've got a contiually rolling error that I'm unsure how to act on. Originally I couldn't connect to the webui after a fresh install, and ran some commands found on here, was able to connect, but have since had this error running non-stop.

Any advice or help would be appreciated.

• Yeah I'm not sure either. I had some issues with a fresh install, and ran some commands found on here to get it sorted. Must have been one of the random commands I ran/tried to get out of recovery mode, and then connected to web ui. Assuming there is not a command to stop the debugging? If not, a new install will be the fix? Appreciate you taking the time to respond. I'd imagine you're very busy and taking the time to help a knucklehead like me is greatly appreciated.

Edit: IIRC the last command ran prior to the rolling debug logging was omv-engined -d -f or something similar.

• So I did the reboot and I'm getting the socket refused error when attempting to connect to the webui that I had originally. Docker containers are all running, plex plugin and smb shares are not. Any suggestions? I dont want to run a bunch of random internet commands and end up right back where I was earlier, so any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

Edit: after running omv-engined -f -d I can now login, and the results are this, ending with the same rolling syslog messages in my original post.

Edit 2: when I close my ssh connection, the "failed to connect to socket" error happens again. I was reading another thread(that you were helping on) that a user was having the same problem but there was no resolution posted so I'm not sure how to correct this.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!