OMV 4 Docker "error creating overlay mount" sonarr

• Good mornig everyone,
    I'm new on the forum but I have been using OMV for quite some months practicing with its many functions and I find it great!

I am now trying to explore Docker in OMV in order to run Sonarr.

So far I have followed the guide here .
    I have, in sequence:

1) installed Docker plugin
    2) created a shared folder to store the "Docker base path":

3) enabled the plugin
    - the folder I have set is filled in with all the Docker folders
    - I can see from /etc/fstab that the folde ris mounted on /var/lib/docker/openmediavault - is this a normal behavior?

4) downloaded the linuxserver/sonarr image

5) selected Run Image and configured as per the two images below (PUID 1002 being the one of the dockeruser I have created).
    I have also mapped the three directories exposed by the image on three appropriate folders on my shared folders.

6) Once click "Save" and I have the following output:

The error is:

Code
    Failed to execute command 
    'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; docker run -d -v /etc/localtime:/etc/localtime:ro --net=host -e PATH="/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin" -e HOME="/root" -e LANGUAGE="en_US.UTF-8" -e LANG="en_US.UTF-8" -e TERM="xterm" -e XDG_CONFIG_HOME="/config/xdg" -e PUID="1002" -e PGID="100" -v "/sharedfolders/s4_Sonarr/config":"/config":rw -v "/sharedfolders/s4_Sonarr/download":"/downloads":rw -v "/sharedfolders/s4_Sonarr/tv":"/tv":rw --name="marsserver" "linuxserver/sonarr:latest" 2>&1' 
    with exit code '125': docker: Error response from daemon: error creating overlay mount to /var/lib/docker/openmediavault/overlay2/ed4fbc6d49fec6088221dd8e33ebc14dce1d94c8c09f54d961baba4782c5af97-init/merged: invalid argument. See 'docker run --help'.

Can anyone help me identify the problem or tell me if I have not followed some particular step?

Thanks in advance!

• I was going to comment that I had issues when trying to move the Docker home path off the system drive. By default, OMV sets all non-system drives to "noexec" meaning they can not run executable files. You may run into trouble when downloading, unpacking, etc. I gave up on trying to resolve this problem and just moved the Docker path back to its default.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!