S.M.A.R.T. email notifications doesn't work

• Hi all,
    I'm new in openmediavault, but reading the forum I resolved all problem since now.
    I installed OVM 4 over Debian 9 without GUI because my motherboard doesn't allow Legacy Boot and I set successfully a Raid 5 with Samba Share, Nextcloud and Transmission plugin.
    Now I'm tring to set email notifications. After configuration, I send a test email and It works.
    The problem is with S.M.A.R.T. temperature monitor, because OMV doesn't send the notifications when HDD Temperature reaches the value that I set.

This is what I did:
    - I activated SMART Monitor for all HDD from the "Devices" tab;
    - In General Setting, I enabled the check, with Pover Mode on Never and 1800 sec;
    - I set the temperature intentionally low (40°C for informal) to be sure to get a notifications;
    - I checked in notifications tab that all service are enabled.

OMV doesn't send nothing and 2 HDD are at 42°C for all night.

What's wrong in my configuration?

• I resolved my problem... I didn't understand how it works until I read smartd documentation.
    To get email, I have to set the warning temperature, because the informal send only a log message... and reset the warning message when temperature is below the informal temperature.
    It could be usefull for newbie like me.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!