Best silent micro ATX case?

• Best silent micro ATX case?

Hi everyone!I'm looking for a case for my NAS.The most important thing is that has to be silent and has 6 HDD's slots.Other than that I want it to be small if possible since it's a nas/media server and I already have a micro ATX motherboard.
      I found 3 cases for now:
      • Nanoxia Deep Silence 4 80€ -> not exactly the best looking case, but it's the only one with sound dampening everywhere;
      • Fractal Design node 804 100€ -> smallest one, and it also has a classic NAS form factor;
      • Coolermaster N300 45€ (since it's cheap I'll buy 2 noctua and change the fans)
      Can you suggest me other cases? As I said, I value the silence over everything else.
      Intel G4400 - Asrock H170M Pro4S - 8GB ram - 2x4TB WD RED in RAID1 - ZFS Mirror 2x6TB Seagate Ironwolf
      OMV 4.1.4 - Kernel 4.14 backport 3 - omvextrasorg 4.1.2
    • Blabla wrote:

Can you suggest me other cases? As I said, I value the silence over everything else.
      I am using a Fractal Design Define Mini, which looks nearly as the Nanoxia ... it has the same noice dampening and it is very very silent.
      Only the (blue) LED around the Powerbutton is way to bright. But I you have the option not to connect the power led calble.
    • Users Online 1

1 Guest