automatic unrar when download completed

• Hey,

using a rtorrent docker container and getting this error message when Im trying to unpack anything from rutorrent:
    /usr/share/webapps/rutorrent/plugins/unpack/unrar_dir.sh: line 33: unrar: not found

and there is no such directory, I don't have rutrorrent in webapps.
    Anyone know how to get auto unrar after completed download to work?

• And you have rar / unrar installed?

I can ask why did you decide on the rtorrent in docker? What are your reasons for this than letting it go normally?

Yes, I've unrar installed in OMV,
    What do you mean letting it go normally? How should I've installed rtorrent in omv?

• Oh got you,
    Well, I have no special reason, I got recommended rT in docker and just did go with it.

That's the problem, I do have /usr/share/ but not the following part /webapps.
    I cannot find it anywhere :(

• @Mr.Grape hol up, my mistake, I now did ssh into the container and found the correct path: /usr/share/webapps/rutorrent/plugins/unpack/unpack_dir.sh. But I cannot edit it since nano or vim is not installed, and cannot install either since apt-get isnt installed. How do I edit it to see what's on line 33? :)

• Offizieller Beitrag

How do I edit it to see what's on line 33?

head -n33 /usr/share/webapps/rutorrent/plugins/unpack/unpack_dir.sh | tail -n1

to change it:

sed -i "s/OLD LINE TEXT/NEW LINE TEXT/" /usr/share/webapps/rutorrent/plugins/unpack/unpack_dir.sh

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von ryecoaaron ()

• @ryecoaaron

root@59609c621db1:/$ head -n33 test1 | tail -n1 /usr/share/webapps/rutorrent/plugins/unpack/unpack_dir.shtail: cannot open '/usr/share/webapps/rutorrent/plugins/unpack/unpack_dir.sh' for reading: No such file or directoryhead: cannot open 'test1' for reading: No such file or directory

I get this when I copying the first line.

• Offizieller Beitrag

I get this when I copying the first line.

I was just posting something helpful. It wasn't exactly meant to be cut&paste. But I did fix it.

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

• Offizieller Beitrag

However when I do paste that it's giving me a new line only.

Then line 33 is not the one you want. Just cat the file to see it and the sed should still work. Either that or wget the nano .deb from the debian repos.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!