Shared folders: unable to create new, edit or change privileges

• Hello!

I have OMV 4.1.9 (clean installation) with linux software raid5 (volume MD127, clean, created with OMV 3.x, lately mounted on new 4.x OMV server, i do not know but may be this is important)
    Volume contains 6 shared folders, some of them created on old 3.x server, some - on new 4.x
    Everything working fine, all folders are accessible,
    BUT
    some time ago i`ve noticed what any operation with shared folders section ended with the error after "Apply" button is pressed

systemctl status sharedfolders-WORKSHOP.mount

"WORKSHOP" in the code above is one of the 6 shared folders. journalctl said that some of the shared folders was unmounted? but in the case of WORCKSHOP -

NASserver1 systemd[1]: Failed unmounting Mount shared folder WORKSHOP to /sharedfolders/WORKSHOP.

This situation rep every time when i try to add the new shared folder, change permissions or privileges or even try to add comments to the folder!

Please, point me where to dig the roots of this problem!

UPDATE:

I`ve tried to look on the content of RAID root dir and found this

Code
    root@NASserver1:~# ls /srv/dev-disk-by-label-DATA                                                                                                                             
    ADDTestFolder aquota.group  aquota.user  DATA_ARHIV  DOCS  GoodSync  HOME  lost+found  MEDIA  Nemo  plexmediaserver  PRESENTATIONS  TimeMashine  VirtuaBoxer  WORKSHOP  www  WWW            
    root@NASserver1:~#

The first Folder in the list "ADDTestFolder" is the folder i`ve tried to add via OMV shared folders section of web interface. It IS ACTUALLY ADDED but i got an error and this folder is absent in OMV shared folders list

• What does

Bash
    # systemctl cat sharedfolders-WORKSHOP.mount

show?

smth like this:

• OK, finally the case is closed.

VirtualBox found guilty.
    Enabling VirtualBox starts the problem. Disabling - vice versa.

It is a little bit strange, `cause virtualBox even did not using the share having problems with unmounting...

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!