Connection Interrupts with movies and music files

• Hello,

Sorry for bad english^^
    hopefully someone can help me. On OMV 4 im getting weird connection Interrupts, mostly when watching movies or listening to music....
    I tried different Media Players, its the same problem. I start the playback and it runs for 2-10 Minutes, then it stops. Taskmanager shows that theres no traffic then to the nas. The player hangs as also the file manager (Nemo).
    But when i access the NAS via rdp connection an virtual machine (virtualbox+remmina) or when i open the webgui of ovm, it resumes playback, nemo also works again.

I run only 2 Clients with Linux Mint 19, one Windows 7 VM installed on the NAS, one Windows 7 Client.
    I did not check if the problem also exists on the WIndows 7 Clients.
    On the Linux Clients the Shares are mounted via Smb4K, i also tried to set the SMB Version to SMB3 here.

I also tried this options in the extra section with no success:

Data of NAS:

I have ssh access to the NAS system for monitoring via ksysguard, ram and cpu looks good, i dont think i have a bottleneck here.

Thanks for the help.

EDIT:
    I got an error when setting the omv version in the forum.
    Exception ID: b9fc21e5910c9eab00ac4d94e44de2074072e389

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!