Nextcloud Issue

• You use letsencrypt. For the process to be fully carried out, verification must be performed on the domain.
    For this purpose, they must have public access to cejas.duckdns.org/.well-known/acme-challenge/EzA8Er-NyzSG1qYt0flSv0riwscCWdqYhgPQ2eOpkh0:
    If something blocks access, the process will not be completed.

Thanks

• Did you have any luck installing NextCloud? I've been looking for a way to use either OwnCloud or Seafile or Nextcloud. None look easy. The one thing that sort of got me wondering whether to bother is it looks like installing Owncloud on OMV seems to involve ngnix and it looks like its pretty self contained (not sharing the user database between OMV and OpenCloud). Also it looks like it's share is completely seperate between Opencloud and the rest of OMV. (Ie: I couldn't have a CIFS/SMB share that showed up also in OpenCloud? Anyone have any ideas? I kind of like OMV but now i'm questioning if maybe I should just use a light linux desktop distro and install it under that instead.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!