VirtualBox, Issue with Display Settings (VNC not RDP?)

• OMV 4.x
    • Resolved
    • VirtualBox, Issue with Display Settings (VNC not RDP?)

Hey all, been playing with OMV for a little while now, and I recently started playing with VirtualBox too.
      The first time around with VirtualBox when I was setting up a VM (Windows), under the Display Settings for the VM showed RDP connection and after changing motherboard and reinstalling OMV and installing VirtualBox is now is using VNC? I don't like VNC interface and I want to use RDP.
      I don't know why it changed from the first install to the second install I have searched everywhere but I cannot find a solution to swap it back. if someone could point me in the right direction that would be fantastic.

Also the Advanced button in OMV doesn't change anything in the VirtualBox php page too.

All the Best IceCold.

The post was edited 2 times, last by IceCold328: Found a Solution you Type into Machine Console or via SSH following Code and reboot after. Code :: vboxmanage extpack uninstall VNC ().

• IceCold328 wrote:

I don't like VNC interface and I want to use RDP.
      This is the default of the virtualbox package since most Linux users use VNC. RDP to Virtualbox
      omv 4.1.13 arrakis | 64 bit | 4.15 proxmox kernel | omvextrasorg 4.1.13
      omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please read this before posting a question and this and this for docker questions.
      Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!
    • Users Online 1

1 Guest