VirtualBox, Issue with Display Settings (VNC not RDP?)

• Hey all, been playing with OMV for a little while now, and I recently started playing with VirtualBox too.
    The first time around with VirtualBox when I was setting up a VM (Windows), under the Display Settings for the VM showed RDP connection and after changing motherboard and reinstalling OMV and installing VirtualBox is now is using VNC? I don't like VNC interface and I want to use RDP.
    I don't know why it changed from the first install to the second install I have searched everywhere but I cannot find a solution to swap it back. if someone could point me in the right direction that would be fantastic.

Also the Advanced button in OMV doesn't change anything in the VirtualBox php page too.

All the Best IceCold.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von IceCold328 () aus folgendem Grund: Found a Solution you Type into Machine Console or via SSH following Code and reboot after. Code :: vboxmanage extpack uninstall VNC

• Offizieller Beitrag

I don't like VNC interface and I want to use RDP.

This is the default of the virtualbox package since most Linux users use VNC. RDP to Virtualbox

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!