"This site can't be reached" Docker Plex.

• Hello everyone, this is my very first post on this forum, of course I'm a newbie to all this, what I'm trying to do is to get Docker Plex to work, watched TDL's video sereral time on how to set up it up, what I have is Odroid Hc2 with OMV, the setup for Plex is, restart is always, network is host, gid & uid is 1000 after checking id user, container path is set to /config/transcode/media pointed to sharefolder/config/plex, sharefolder for transcode and sharefolder media, but still can't connect,I have set it up with Plex plugin through OMV and it works but could not update Plex due to armel.deb not recognized. Any help would appreciated.

• What is the exact full name of the Plex Docker you are using?

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• For Plex on that site there are two images available:

linuxserver/plex & lsioarmhf/plex

linuxserver images are for use on x86 hardware.

lsioarmhf images are for use on selected ARM hardware.

You are using the wrong image. Delete the image and the container and get the correct one - lsioarmhf/plex.

--

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• I don't think you need to do anything first other than stopping it.

--

• Google it and got it removed, now all I need to do is find the right file, that explains why I have such a headache when I trying to update the PMS with Plex plugin,(this was done before I try Docker Plex) it gave you the wrong update file armel.deb after you login Plex, which was conflict with armhf.file system that I have.
    Again Thanks.

• I told you the correct file: lsioarmhf/plex

Just put plex in the docker GUI search box and scroll down thru the results until you find it.

--

• Got the same problem. I followed some instructions and installed the wrong image from Linuxserver/Plex.

My problem is I can't stop the container... It keeps saying Restarting no matter how many times I have tried to stop it.

Thanks!

RaspberryPi 3B
    32 GB microSD Card
    Storage: 4TB WD Red NAS x 2 (One for Media, One for Backup)
    OMV 4.x
    Hey, I'm using Docker Images!
    - Plex
    - Watchtower

• Found a solution... I modified the Run from Always On to Unless Stopped.

Then I deleted the container --> Deleted the image.

Now let me try installing the right image.

Thanks!

RaspberryPi 3B
    32 GB microSD Card
    Storage: 4TB WD Red NAS x 2 (One for Media, One for Backup)
    OMV 4.x
    Hey, I'm using Docker Images!
    - Plex
    - Watchtower

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!