Should I start over?

• Hey all,

I've been working on setting up OMV for a little while. I had a Dell 9020 with an old SSD in it and figured why not eh. I put in a 500gig drive to play with and called it Dev.
    Turns out OMV is pretty great so I bought 3 8TiB drives and popped them in, created a RAID 5, and named it tardis ;)

Now when I try to activate OMV-Extras my logs fill up mount point errors below (and attached).

My guess is that it's looking for the old drive and of course not finding so it stalls out.

Can I fix this error relatively easily (and how) or would it be easier to just start over with a fresh install of OMV? I don't have a lot of stuff configured, but it would be nice not to have to start from scratch.

Thanks in advance!
    (and if this is the wrong place etc apologies)

• Offizieller Beitrag

Now when I try to activate OMV-Extras my logs fill up mount point errors below

omv-extras doesn't touch any mount points. I would start over.

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!