strange output (errors?) after every installation

• Hi everyone!
    I'm getting strange output after every single installation of updates, plugins, packets.
    Simple installation of unrar looks like this:

I mean last 8 lines. Those are showing everytime I install/update something and I have no idea what do they mean.
    OMV is fresh install, after basic configuration and adding MySQL plugin, Docker and ResetPermissions.
    Anyone knows what does it mean and where it came from?

I was getting same messages (along with "cannot create socket to [localhost]:2812 -- connection refused") on previous OMV installation but was planning to replace OS drive and reinstall OMV so I didn't care but now I do ;)
    Can you help?

• This is a known bug in Python 3.5 and does not cause any problems. Just ignore it.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• Thank you for quick replies.
    It seems that's 2:1 to leave it alone and not make any changes to weakref.py. Searching the forum with this file name, as @macom suggested led me to:

Zitat von votdev

And why do you try to modify system relevant code then??????? Does this error output hurt you? It does not stop OMV nor other python code from working, it's only a cosmetic issue.

So I will just ignore it.
    Thanks!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!