[switched to Deluge] OMV 4 + TransmissionVPN in docker

• Hello there !
    Lately, I installed Deluge to download torrents files and because of some of you, it worked well.
    But I'm using a VPN on all of my devices and I'd like to use it as well for downloading torrents.
    I found the haugene/transmission-OPENVPN image for docker, but I can't manage to make it work. I installed the 'non VPN' image, and it worked well, so I guess it's coming from my VPN configuration.
    What is not working ?
    When I add a torrent (debian torrent for the tests), it add well, but after a few seconds I have 'could not connext to tracker' error.
    In the hog I have :

Code
    debian-9.5.0-amd64-DVD-2.iso Queued for verification (verify.c:269)
    debian-9.5.0-amd64-DVD-2.iso Verifying torrent (verify.c:224)
    debian-9.5.0-amd64-DVD-2.iso Could not connect to tracker (announcer.c:996)
    debian-9.5.0-amd64-DVD-2.iso Retrying announce in 20 seconds. (announcer.c:1005)
    debian-9.5.0-amd64-DVD-2.iso Could not connect to tracker (announcer.c:996)
    debian-9.5.0-amd64-DVD-2.iso Retrying announce in 343 seconds. (announcer.c:1005)

Plus, when the docker is running, I cann't connect to the server via OPENVPN from outside of the LAN. Is it because the docker and the VPN go through the same connection (even if one is client and the other server) ?

Here are the settings of the docker :

If you need anything else, just ask.
    Thank you !

• You sort of answered your own questions, when I reread your first post.

Plus, when the docker is running, I cann't connect to the server via OPENVPN from outside of the LAN. Is it because the docker and the VPN go through the same connection (even if one is client and the other server) ?

Why don't you change this first?

• I don't know if I was clear, so what I meant is I only have 1 network interface and maybe this is the source of the problem.

If I should change anything here, I don't know what to do and how to do this.

• Plus, when the docker is running, I cann't connect to the server via OPENVPN from outside of the LAN. Is it because the docker and the VPN go through the same connection (even if one is client and the other s

It sounded like you had your vpn going through your vpn.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!